[time-nuts] a newbie question: where can I purchase 794.7nm VCSEL for building CPT rubidium clock?

mimitech mimitech mimitech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:29:42 UTC 2018

Hi Attila,

I think your information is very interesting. I didn't realize which type
of common LDs can do GHz level modulation (anyway I didn’t have much
knowledge on laser diode before). It would be great If you could recommend
several good Laser diodes (which vendor/part number) with possible 1-2GHz
modulation bandwidth. Thanks!