[time-nuts] Affordable PoE 6-digit time displays?

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Fri Jun 15 15:19:33 UTC 2018

One of the cheapest NTP servers that can be built would be an arduino Uno, CE version for around $10, an LCD display shield with buttons for $15 and an Ethernet shield for $8.95.  But getting all that to stack didn’t work, so I had to use jumpers to the LCD part shield.

Then add one of the 6 or more 1PPS signals you have strung all over and off you go.

I only played around with the ethernet shield, did some TCP pipes,  never finished the server but it wouldn’t be hard.

Regards,

Jerry