[time-nuts] Raw phase data of super-5065

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jun 15 15:37:44 UTC 2018

Hi

I would not find it at all surprising that any of the older Rb’s are running below
1x10^-11 / month these days ( after a good run-in). Below 1x10^-12 is pretty amazing.
The FRK’s will normally hang out a bit above that point. Indeed, getting all of the pressure
and temperature stuff stable enough to see the aging is a bit of a challenge. The only
hope for most of us is “it’ll all average out …”.

Bob