[time-nuts] KS-24361 Lady Heather problem

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:24:35 UTC 2018

I’ve experienced similar random freezing which turned out to be the
Prolific PL2303 USB to serial adapter, changing to a CH340 device fixed it.
Might be worth a look?

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 at 14:11, Mod Mix <modmix at t-online.de> wrote:

> Am 16.06.2018 um 14:00 schrieb ew via time-nuts:
> > My partner in crime Juerg has problems running LadyHeather  with the
> KS-24361. Does any one run it  and can help us, may want to doit off list.
> >

> > Thank you   Bert Kehren
> What kind of problem?
> Ulli
>
> I've some issues from time to time: LH just freezes - not investigated
> further, yet.

Clint. M0UAW IO83

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number
of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.*