[time-nuts] KS-24361 Lady Heather problem

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Mon Jun 18 15:19:15 UTC 2018

I had the same issue until I switched to a real RS422 converter instead of just using the rs232 types and hoping for luck.  Also, as there are both positive and negative terminals on emit and receive, I think switching from one to the other kept it from hanging.  But by then I had ordered the cheap RS422 converters and installed them anyway.

If you want the parts I used:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-to-RS485-RS422-Serial-Converter-Adapter-Cable-w-FTDI-Chip-FOR-Windows-10-7/192401198462?hash=item2ccc014d7e:g:hdsAAOSwCMFaC7H9 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-to-RS485-RS422-Serial-Converter-Adapter-Cable-w-FTDI-Chip-FOR-Windows-10-7/192401198462?hash=item2ccc014d7e:g:hdsAAOSwCMFaC7H9>

Regards,

Jerry