[time-nuts] Trimble 57963-80-DA1 assembly.. request for schematic

donald collie donaldbcollie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:46:37 UTC 2018

Hi, I just received one ex-China GPSDO`s which uses the assembly mentioned
above. It is nicely built, but has a design problem with the ACT
[activity], and ALM [alarm] LED`s on the ancilliary pcb not following the
LED`s on the Trimble pcb  - they don`t activate properly. Would one who
knows please point me in the direction of the circuit of this assembly.
Also, would somebody who has a GPSDO which uses this assembly, please
confirm the correct led status when the crystal oscillator is correctly
diciplined by the GPS, and "on frequency"
Thankyou for your concideration of this!

                                                 ZL4GX

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>