[time-nuts] Trimble 57963-80-DA1 assembly.. request for schematic

Angus not.again at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 20 21:52:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

On the 57963-D (57964-80 in firmware) that I have, the power up
sequence after being off a short time is:

Both LEDs red for 3 seconds, briefly blink other colours, then the ALM
LED goes off and the ACT one goes solid green. It starts tracking GPS
during this period.
At 2m, the ACT LED starts blinking slowly, on one second and off the
next.
At about 7m40s the ACT LED starts to blink fast - several times a
second. The UCCM status goes from OCXO WARMUP to ACTIVE, and the 10MHz
output is enabled.

There is info back on this list and the EEVBlog, but no circuit that
I've seen.

Some connection info - http://tipok.org.ua/node/53

I traced out almost all the connections, but can't find that file at
the moment. A lot go to the FPGA.

As for the PCB it's connected to, there are probably various different
versions of that, so you might have to post pics if it - I have no
info anyway.
Other than the MCX connectors and flat cable, are there any wires
going to the 57963?

Angus.