[time-nuts] Symmetricom (Datum/Microsemi) CS tubes after storage

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 23:52:41 UTC 2018

Julien
Do you see any reduction in the current. It may be slight. If so time is
your friend. Let it cook.
If not KE5FX is a time nut also. Here is what he did.
http://www.ke5fx.com/cs.htm
Granted you need a 3KV supply and it is hazardous. I am not an expert on
your tube.
Others may have better insights.
Good luck.
Regards