[time-nuts] Setting Time on WSPR Radio Transmitter

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:14:23 UTC 2018

I can heartily recommend the QRP-Labs wspr beacon kit with GPS. It pull the
time from an attached GPS module and will beacon on 2m and below. Once
assembled and configured with your callsign and the bands you want to xmit
on  it Just Plain Works. It can even provide 1pps out.

Pick the right GPS module and you get 10MHz out as well!

Bob