[time-nuts] Lady Heather question

Michael Baker mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Sat Jun 23 21:52:38 UTC 2018

Hello, Time Nutters--

I up-dated to V5 of Lady Heather and have not been able to get it
to display full-screen.   As soon as LH  starts up it auto-magically
changes the resolution of the display screen to a VERY low res like
640 X 480.

Resetting the monitor display back to any of several high res
levels in Win-7 control panel does not help.  As soon as Lady
Heather runs it automatically self-switches the screen display
back to super low res.

Entering screen resolution commands to LH with /vm,   /vl, or
/vv, (as examples) does change the screen resolution back to a
higher level but LH will still not display full screen with any
command I have tried.

My computer-fu is weak but 2 of my cohorts who are very
computer savvy have looked at this issue and have not been
able to figure it out either.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!

Mike Baker
Micanopy, FL