[time-nuts] NIST Tour and Time & Frequency Seminar

John Sloan jsloan at diag.com
Sun Jun 24 17:46:58 UTC 2018

This summer, somewhat coincidentally, I got to take a tour of some of the NIST Time and Frequency Division, rode my motorcycle up to Fort Collins to see the WWVB antennas, and attended the NIST 43rd Annual Time & Frequency Seminar. I wrote a couple of blog articles with my notes and photographs. Could be someone here will find these interesting.

https://coverclock.blogspot.com/2018/05/time-is-precious.html

https://coverclock.blogspot.com/2018/06/wibbley-wobbley-timey-wimey.html

--
J. L. Sloan            Digital Aggregates Corp.
+1 303 940 9064 (O)    3440 Youngfield St. #209