[time-nuts] TNS-BUF order update

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jun 25 16:58:42 UTC 2018

To those who pre-ordered TNS-BUF boards:

We've had a delay due to parts availability -- a common transistor
(PZT3904) is apparently on worldwide back order with lead times quoted
of up to a year.  Our contract manufacturer has finally found a source,
but they will not be delivered until mid-August.  That means that TAPR
won't receive the boards until the second half of September.

If the delay causes you a problem and you'd like to cancel your order,
please contact the TAPR office (taproffice at tapr.org) and John will take
care of that (though he will be out of town until July 6).

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we did not want to risk using a
substitute component that might change the performance of the unit.

John