[time-nuts] TNS-BUF order update

Van Horn, David david.vanhorn at backcountryaccess.com
Mon Jun 25 17:19:05 UTC 2018

Parts availability is a bear at the moment.
It appears that the MLCC makers got tired of racing to see who could make the least money, and they are discontinuing tons of low profitable parts.
I have equivalents for most of my parts designated already, but we are having to reach into alternates for equivalents to get the parts we need.

Hopefully there's nothing too critical about that transistor and you can find a suitable sub.