[time-nuts] TNS-BUF order update

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 25 23:25:37 UTC 2018

Its a form  of CE with a resistor in series with the emitter coupled with transformer feedback from collector to base.
Production scheduling likely prevents substitution of alternatives to achieve a faster delivery.
Assembly costs would likely increase if leaded parts are substituted.

Initial breadboards of a single amplifier stage used leaded components for convenience.

Bruce