[time-nuts] Setting Time on WSPR Radio Transmitter

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jun 26 00:04:07 UTC 2018

Hi again:

I've found out there are twoTimeSync time displays "Atomic time" and "system time".  System time can not be adjusted in
Android phones without rooting them, but the displayed "atomic time" is supposed to be the actual time, so this app can
be used to get an accurate display of the current time on a stock phone, it just can not adjust the stock phone's time
to better than 30 seconds.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.