[time-nuts] 1 pps sync'ing

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Fri Jun 29 14:10:19 UTC 2018

Martin:
    Are you with PTS in Littleton ?

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y
lester at veenstras.com

Physical and US Postal Addresses
5 Shrine Club Drive (Physical)
HC84 452 Stable Ln (RFD USPS Mail)
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192