[time-nuts] febo.com mailing list transition

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jun 30 14:06:30 UTC 2018

The febo.com mailing list server will be shut down tomorrow (Sunday,
July 1) morning at around 0900 EDT.  New postings will bounce, and
outbound message in queue may or may not survive.

I recommend that you not post any message after midnight tonight, to
make sure they don't get lost in the transition.

Data will be uploaded to the new server on Monday, and the lists should
come back on line by close of business Tuesday, July 3, at the latest.
There'll be an announcement when we're back up and running.

John