[time-nuts] Microsemi up for sale?

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 4 08:41:15 UTC 2018

External cavity lasers with piezoelectric tuning (usually varies cavity length or tilts frequency selective grating) are usually used for such applications.

Sacher laser do some compact units with integrated Peltier cooler etc:

https://www.sacher-laser.com/home/industrial-lasers/point_and_line_laser_module/industrial_laser_modules/micron_laser.html

To get pricing registration is required.

They aren't cheap (a few thousand or so euros IIRC) but not too outrageous.

Bruce