[time-nuts] WWV or Net Clock controlled oscillator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:21:24 UTC 2018

Donald
I don't know if anyone makes such a thing. But I can easily think of
numbers of answers.
It depends on what the Mass Rowe will allow and how comfortable you are
with a soldering iron.
I will guess you need to dig in and supply a better reference. I searched
the web for mass rowe and it seems operating manuals are available but no
schematics.
If you can figure out how to inject a new reference things get interesting.
It may be as simple as a tap off of the power transformer going to a
squaring circuit.
Easy thoughts. Oven oscillator like 6 Mhz divided down.
Pictics a time nut makes them. Don't remember if there was a Mhz in and 60
Hz out.
Then you can go even more interesting with GPDSOs that are divided down to
get the 60 Hz.
Good luck
Regards
Paul