[time-nuts] Need a Watch Recommendation

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Mar 5 10:44:58 UTC 2018

On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 01:38:06 -0500
Don Murray via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:

> So it looks as if I am in need of a new wristwatch,
> which will give me some kind of time accuracy.

I've owned several Swatch and Tissot over the past decades,
Growing up in Switzerland does that to you. :-)

I currently have a Tissot P-Touch (first generation) and
a Swatch Irony in active use. Both are accurate enough
that I only set them twice a year (DST switch) and they
are usually off by less than 10s. Which is good enough
for my needs as a wristwatch.

So I guess, go for any modern Swiss quartz watch :-)

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.