[time-nuts] Z3801A OCXO manual trimming

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:16:17 UTC 2018

I dug in deep and there is an adjustment. Thats the great news. The bad
news was never able to put the oven back together.
It was a mess. The insulation stuff deteriorated. (Might mean over heated
oven)
The various wires going to the oscillator are wrapped about 4 times around
the oven. I am sure the reason is to stop temperature variations but seems
painful.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL