[time-nuts] Need a Watch Recommendation

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:35:35 UTC 2018

I think what makes the IWatch unique is it has an option that makes it a standalone cell phone. With this new option it no longer need to be in proximity of you IPhone. You leave the IPhone at home and have a fully function cell phone on your wrist. The only hitch is they will not let you active a watch separately, it must be tied to you IPhone number.

Garmin also make some nice sport watches that a fully functional GPS receivers. Everything but a one PPS and 10MHz output.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox