[time-nuts] Z3801A OCXO manual trimming

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Mar 5 21:13:36 UTC 2018

Hi

Either tear into the OCXO or go shopping for a new(er) GPSDO. The
Z38xx devices all had a lot more in common with each other than they
did differences. The OCXO design changed from the 10811 to various
more modern designs. The disciplining process seems to have remained
pretty much the same over the years.

Bob