[time-nuts] TymServe TS2100 dead power supply

Bob Martin k6rtm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 00:52:12 UTC 2018

We had a brief power outage a few days ago.

My TS2100 didn't power up afterwards. Fuses are fine, AC power delivered to power supply, which is producing nothing. Nothing looks/smells fried on the power supply.

Couldn't find data on what the power supply output voltages should be; not in the meagre documentation, .

I'd appreciate help from someone with a TS2100 while I look for faults in this little switching power supply. Looks like three voltages, +5 and what else? Is this a more or less standard supply?

Appreciate any help I can get!

Bob K6RTM