[time-nuts] Z3801A OCXO manual trimming

Tom Curlee tcurlee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 6 04:18:36 UTC 2018

What is the rail to rail EFC voltage on the Z3801A?  Is it different than the single oven 10811?  My 10811 manual says that the EFC is -5V to +5V, while the EFC voltage on my ailing Z3801 is ~-2.0V with LH reporting the DAC at 99.996902%.
Haven't had time to dig any further - been moving/installing antennas including one of my GPS antennas.