[time-nuts] TymServe TS2100 dead power supply

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:05:14 UTC 2018

I once looked into adding IRIG generation to Lady Heather.   I never came up with a reliable / robust way to do it.  It could possibly be done with some of the Windows multi-media support, but that would leave the Linux/macOS/FreeBSD people in the dark.

I just added TS2100 support to Lady Heather... but it only reads the time code output string and drives the clock displays.   I don't have a TS2100 to properly test it, but it works when fed with a simulation file.