[time-nuts] Suggest time-and-tech related locations in Switzerland

fwbray at mminternet.com fwbray at mminternet.com
Thu Mar 15 19:37:44 UTC 2018

Dave,

Since you are a ham, you might want to visit and operate the ITU amateur
station in Geneva.  I assume that it is still there, but you might want
to check since it's been 35 years since I did it.  Just bring your
original license -- or what passes for that these days.

I don't recall what advance arrangements might be needed.

73,

Fred
KE6CD