[time-nuts] ULN regulator with more current capability than LT3042?

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:23:10 UTC 2018

Please forgive this naive question, but I am concerned about the idea of
simply running two regulators in parallel.  Just like you don't put two
batteries in parallel, how do you ensure accurate load balancing between
the two?  I would worry that one of them, with a fractionally higher
voltage, would be driven into saturation, thus ruining any noise
isolation.  I must be missing something here?

     Peter