[time-nuts] Looking for information on True Position GPSDO.

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Mon Mar 19 17:01:51 UTC 2018

John -

I would NOT bother with trying to replace the 10 MHz oscillator.

Spend your $$ for the inexpensive Arduino board, LCD, 5 volt antenna, and nice enclosure .... that will provide you with a “self-running” GPSDO unit (operator intervention not required to operate).
The fact that Mt. Airy has already provided the Arduino “firmware” (HEX) is a BIG plus —  IF you have no coding experience.

In addition, you should change to Google for Internet searches, and routinely post purchase queries to focus groups, like time-nuts, before blindly purchasing on eBay.
That is the “smart approach”, that saves time, $$ and get what you desire.

Greg, w9gb
===