[time-nuts] WWVB Antenna revisited/Spectracom 8182

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Mar 23 13:10:07 UTC 2018

Hi

There is a *lot* of analysis on the WWVB change in the archives. The bottom line
seems to be that the change did not impact wall clocks and watches. The number
of companies running WWVB phase synchronous gear *appears* to have been
near zero at the time of the change. There certainly was no giant flood of gear
onto eBay. There also does not seem to have been an uproar in the commercial
sector.

Bob