[time-nuts] Setting correct date on Trimble Thunderbolt receiver

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:39:31 UTC 2018

Thanks,  excellent code to do the fixup on Arduinos, etc.   Heather already has Julian <-> Gregorian routines that use double precision numbers and allows date/time tweaks to millisecond levels, so I used those.

I am modifying the rollover adjustment code to not latch onto a specific rollover compensation value.  That was originally done for a couple of old receivers that did things rather bizarrely.   Subsequent improvements  to the code made that no longer necessary. So now Heather will be able to recover from date/time issues due to bogus dates that occur during receiver startup.