[time-nuts] Teardown of Chinese made eBay GPS antenna.

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:35:52 UTC 2018

I can confirm that they work well on Glonass and Beidou.   I have not tried them on my Z12 with L2 signals.

Last night a big lightning strike across the street took out a tree.   Antenna survived without damage, but my antenna is on a 3 foot tripod on the ground...  it was quite a brown-trousers producing, ear-ringing strike.

BTW,  the HP/Symmeticom 58517A antenna splitter/amplifier seems to work well with Glonass/Beidou.  I don't think it does L2, etc.