[time-nuts] Introduction, new list member, Ms Tisha Hayes, AA4HA

bill.riches at verizon.net bill.riches at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 11:21:26 UTC 2018

Hi Tisha,

Welcome to our group.  We are fortunate to have another technicians technician in our gaggle. I have replaced the bulb in two of n 3586b units and it was not difficult.  I may have an extra bulb I can send you and somewhere on this list I think there was an article on replacing same.  The 3586 is quite a versatile unit, along with being a musical instrument.

 Turn up the volume, then Push "recall"  "decimal point" "center freq'  "8" and then wait a few seconds.

73,

Bill, WA2DVU
Cape May, NJ