[time-nuts] Introduction ... HP 3586

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:25:08 UTC 2018

I concur. That is a great write-up on the 3586.

However, note that there are at least three revisions of that document
(version 2.0, 2004, version 2.1, 2007 and 2.2, 2007). Version 2.1 (at
least in the copy that I have) is missing the front panel figures in
section 4 and the schematic figures in Appendix C. The copy on the KO4BB
website is revision 2.2, which has the figures in section 4 but is
missing the schematic figures in Appendix C.

DaveD