[time-nuts] Ultralink WWVB receiver manuals?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Mar 29 23:11:59 UTC 2018

Thanks to another list memo, I got the basic manual.  Got it fired up
and while it does things, I think there's a problem.  The S Meter is
pinned all the way over to the right (very, very strong signal) and
stays there no matter how I shield the antenna.  And I never see any
decoded bits.  I hope the receiver chip (U4226B, unobtanium except from
China) isn't shot.  Will do more testing when I get some cycles free.

It would be very nice to have a direct NIST time source in the lab
again, complete with PPS output.

Thanks!
John
----