[time-nuts] Ultralink

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Mar 30 19:15:24 UTC 2018

Hi John:

The U4226B chip operates at very high impedance levels in order to minimize battery drain in its main application,
battery powered clocks.
So some sort of buffer is needed on all the output pins.

The 333 model, with the analog meter, was made for the folks working for WWVB as a way for them to know the transmitter
was on the air.
http://www.prc68.com/I/timefreq.shtml#WWVBrcvr
http://www.prc68.com/I/Loop.shtml (WWVB)

--