[time-nuts] TV Signals as a frequency reference

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:17:10 UTC 2018

When the transition to digital only happened, I happened to ask a ham friend who was chief engineer at the local Fox station what they were doing with all their gear. He said probably taking it to a hamfest.
I said if you chuck your rubidium or cesium standard let me know. He started laughing and said we don’t have anything that precision, you’d be lucky for it to be a TCXO.

Chris
KD4PBJ