[time-nuts] Rich resource; Geo location UNAVCO GPS, Monumentation

Patrick Barthelow apolloeme at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:51:17 UTC 2018

Sorry, folks,   I sent the message too soon before completion.
Anyway,  Check out the PARI.edu website to see if it is of value to you.
And also the data rich, UNAVCO site.

http://www.unavco.org/data/gps-gnss/gps-gnss.html

Here is the picture of the PBO GPS observatory on the PARI radio dish site:
The form factor of the PBO sites is fairly universal.  If you see a similar
domed instrument on a permanent tripod
it is probably an PBO site.  PBO networks are concentrated in Western USA,
but unusually, put this one
In The Asheville, N.C.  location of PARI.

https://goo.gl/maps/4n79WnRv1Cx

​

Best, 73,   Pat Barthelow AA6EG
apol <apolloeme at gmail.com>loeme at gmail.com

*"The most exciting phrase to hear in Science, the one that heraldsnew
discoveries,  is not "Eureka, I have found it!"    but:*
"That's funny..."  ----Isaac Asimov