[time-nuts] nuts about position (cheap receiver)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 02:00:15 UTC 2018

There are some sellers on Ebay LEA-5T receivers on Ebay for cheap.   They are pin and layout compatible with the Trimble Resolution-T devices.   I bought a couple from this guy ($24 each) and they do output the RAW and SFRB messages.  He also has LEA-4T and Trimble boards.  There are also other sellers that are more expensive... search for LEA-5T

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ublox-LEA-5T-GPS-MODULE-BOARD/253584793155?hash=item3b0ad4de43:g:6CEAAOSwEZdZ7Z-7

I have not tried to post-process the data yet.  I currently have Heather doing a raw data capture...