[time-nuts] Racal 9475 Rubidium

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Thu May 3 15:37:37 UTC 2018

On 5/3/2018 7:38 AM, Adrian Godwin wrote:
> What sort of heatsink does it need ? Do you need the original part or would
> a lightly-machined generic module do ?

At the time, at least in the UK, it was a very common extrusion, often
used for power supplies etc., and in fact I see two on the back of big
Astron supplies under my bench.  I had some in my "junk box" that even
had the mounting holes in the correct places.   If anyone needs it I can
take photographs of the back of my 9475 with the heatsink fitted.

Dan