[time-nuts] Help Identifying this surplus Timing Module

CubeCentral cubecentral at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:16:16 UTC 2018

Hello All!

I would like to enlist your help in identifying this "surplus Timing
Module":  https://imgur.com/a/Psw8gP7

All the hints I've been given are:

- Purchased about a decade ago

- Might use a Motorola DSP as the processor

A quick google search lead me to a possible description:

"High speed, hitless, ultra low jitter timing module for OC-N line
interfaces:  The TF Systems / ATiMe-LC is a timing reference source for OC-N
and STM-N interfaces. It complements TeraSync's central timing modules to
provide a complete and redundant timing solution at the system level."

...but I'm unsure if that is 100% the same module.  If you would like to get
some different photos, please let me know and I will see what I can do.  Any
thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

                -Randal   (at CubeCentral)