[time-nuts] Datametrics SP-100 Time Code Generator

Dan Veeneman dan at decodesystems.com
Fri May 11 23:38:16 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm looking for a schematic and/or service manual for a Datametrics
SP-100, a 1970s-era rack-mount IRIG time code generator.  According to
the Time Nuts archives, Dave Brown (ZL3FJ) was looking for this
information back in 2005 but as far as I can see received no reply.  I
have found references to its use in a timing distribution system but
haven't found service information that would allow component level repair.

Does anyone have, or know of a source for, technical information on this
unit?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Dan