[time-nuts] Help Identifying this surplus Timing Module

CubeCentral cubecentral at gmail.com
Sat May 12 03:45:31 UTC 2018

Thank you bob and Gary for your investigations!  I appreciate it!  Here are a couple more views:

https://imgur.com/a/auWdXvq

"This is the picture with sticker removed.   The large IC at the back has its label scratched off.  ... that was intentional, but he has a note saying it is a member of Motorola DSP56300 family. It was likely purchased in 2010 based on an eBay invoice which has no date on it, but the scanned date was Feb 2011."

If anyone else has any more ideas, I would gladly hear them!  Thanks again!

	-Randal   (at CubeCentral)