[time-nuts] Thunderbolt code phase measurement

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:19:45 UTC 2018

Hello Mark

By "hosing" do you mean that you lose messages for the next second? That
was a problem with the Resolution T too. I wanted to get ephemerides from
the receiver so I ended up minimising lost messages by tracking satellites
as they popped into view, and then requesting an ephemeris after a suitable
wait. This problem went away in the SMT 360.

Regard resolving the ms ambiguity, you could look at the code in mktimetx,
which does just what Magnus D describes.
The code lives at
https://github.com/openttp/openttp/tree/master/software/gpscv/common/process/

Cheers
Michael