[time-nuts] (UK) NPL open house

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed May 16 15:53:41 UTC 2018

The visitor guide is now available.

Even if you are not going, the guide might be of interest.

http://www.npl.co.uk/upload/pdf/open-house-2018-visitor-guide.pdf

I've had a reasonable amount of success today phoning NPL and trying to
visit a couple of labs that will not be open, but interest me. No absolute
confirmations yet, as one of the people I wanted to visit is going on jury
service tomorrow, but I'm hopeful one of his colleagues can show me around.

Dr David Kirkby Ph.D C.Eng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, CHELMSFORD,
Essex, CM3 6DT, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales as company number 08914892
http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Tel 01621-680100 / +44 1621-680100