[time-nuts] WTB: HP/Agilent/Symmetricom 58517A Distribution Amplifier

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Fri May 18 14:35:28 UTC 2018

Gotcha....  and agree....

The 58516a/58517a as the main distro amp allows me to power the antenna
with a separate supply (for many reasons).
Essentially, I want to replace the 4-way with an 8-way amp with same
power setup.

Then if I want to cascade unpowered splitters from one or more unity
gain ports on the distro amp, I can do that.  <smile>

For much of what I am/will be doing, I want to be able to provide "equal
access" to antenna signal to designated devices to control variables
somewhat.

*Clay Autery
(318) 518-1389
*