[time-nuts] Fwd: HP 53131A Power Off Mod

Wayne Holder wayne.holder at gmail.com
Fri May 18 23:56:52 UTC 2018

The PCBs and Parts arrived and, after putting everything together and
testing it, it all seems to work fine.  And, to document everything, I've
put up a web page at my web site that describes the mod and how to
implement it:

  https://sites.google.com/site/wayneholder/hp-53131a-power-off-mod

I had two spare board sets left.  One is claimed, but if someone would like
the other set, send me your address and I'll send them your way.

Wayne