[time-nuts] Cesium Clock Avialable

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat May 19 16:02:46 UTC 2018

Along the same lines, I wonder how long a new tube can last on the shelf? About 16 years ago I bought a 5061A on eBay. When I received it I noticed the tube was replaced and still had 2 years on the warranty. It worked just fine. The only problem was the battery charging circuit. Wanting to make it perfect, I started working on repairing it. Needless to say, it is still apart due to a separation in 2013 and a divorce in 2015. I have not touched it since 2012. For me, at 73 now, stairs are not much fun and my old lab is in the basement, but, I wonder if I did brave to go down there would it be worth playing with it again. Thanks for any observations in this regard. Regards – Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS

89 Arnold Blvd.

Howell NJ 07731

848-245-9115