[time-nuts] ✘NEO-M8N vs. NEO-M8T

Oleg Skydan olegskydan at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:05:08 UTC 2018

Hi!

From: "Bob kb8tq" <kb8tq at n1k.org>
> Not by default You go through the 390 pages of their manual and eventually
> find the bits to turn this and that on. When you do, those magic bits will
> enable
> the data on a T version and will not enable it on a non-T version. At
> least that’s
> the way it’s worked since the LEA-4T …

You can use uBlox u-center software to enable and disable messages you need,
the configuration can be saved.

It looks like the NEO-M8N (non timing one) module should provide sawtooth
correction data (at least the manual does not say that TIM-TP message is
available on timing modules only). I was able to enable TIM-TP message on
the older NEO-6M. You can test if it works with the help of u-center.

Best!
Oleg