[time-nuts] HP 5370B using manual start-stop

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu May 31 13:36:47 UTC 2018

Hi

We ran 5335’s in “long gate” mode via the gate open / gate close commands. It worked, but you had to
compensate for rollovers. My guess is that you would run into similar stuff on the 5370A. Simple answer
is to try it and see … That’s what we did on the 5335 and then worked through all the issues we found.

Bob